Did you know that there are now three different types of ticks in the area which can transmit a variety of illnesses?
- American Dog Tick:
- Rocky Mounted spotted fever
- Lone Star Tick:
- Human Monocytic Ehrlichiosis
- Anaphylaxis or Urticarial reaction to red meat
- Black-legged Tick (Deer Tick):
- Lyme Disease
- Human Granulocytic Ehrlichiosis
- Borrelia miyamotoi infection
Keep yourself and your family safe from ticks this year. If you do not have tick control applications as part of your annual program or you have not yet signed up for a program, please contact us right away for a free review of your property. We will determine the best program that will control the ticks on your property and reduce the risk of contracting any of these tick-borne illnesses.